Benefit Details Page
Buyers select a Realtor® based on many factors. Some of these factors are as follows:
- A Knowledgeable and experienced Realtor to get their home sold quickly and at the best price.
- Broad expertise in the legal aspects of selling a home, including negotiating contracts and preparing disclosures documents. A good Realtor will help you avoid lawsuits.
- A track record of success.
- A positive reputation throughout their marketing area and among other Realtors.
- The development of a well-thought out and customized marketing plan.
- Finally, the Realtor must be up to date on the latest technologies that create a competitive advantage for the Realtor and their buyers!
How Buyers Benefit from LenderLetter.com
- Instant access to lender pre-approval letters…no more waiting for the lender to become available!
- The pre-approval letter that accompanies an offer to purchase will always reflect the offer price and terms in the purchase contract.
- Pre-approval letters may be personalized with seller names, buyer names, property address, etc. that creates a greater connection with the seller.
- All parties (lender, Realtor, Buyer) receive emails from the LenderLetter email system when any letter is modified. These emails include details about the change and who changed it.
- Letter recipients may validate or authenticate every letter using LenderLetter’s Patent Pending two-factor letter authentication system via a QR Code and 5 digit number printed on every letter. This allows any letter recipient to validate that all of the information on the letter is true and accurate.