LenderLetter is compliant to loan industry standards:
- The platform is completely controlled by the loan officer/Lender
a. Including all variables contained in a pre-approval letter.
b. Only the buyer and buyer’s agent have access as per the Lender’s authority
- Variables such as price have an upper limit set by the loan officer as to what values may be entered.
- The site is secured by a 256-bit SSL Certificate.
- Recipients of each letter may independently authenticate the letter by scanning a QR code and entering a unique number printed on the letter…this takes the recipient to a web page where a low resolution and watermarked image of the letter is revealed for verification. No one in the industry offers such a high level of protection.
- No editable documents (pdf, word or text) that may be edited or changed without restriction.
- Instant notification to all parties (Loan Officer, Agent and Buyer) when a new letter is created that includes who created it, when it was created and what items were changed along with what the new values are!
- No sensitive client information is stored or shared on the LenderLetter servers…no SSN, Driver License or Birthdate information is stored. In addition, no credit or other any other data is kept, other than address, phone and email.
- The buyer’s real estate agent/broker may not edit a document without their buyer or Lender granting access, first.
Please contact the LenderLetter support team for a demonstration of our product @ firstname.lastname@example.org